Are you waiting for items? Don’t panic! Just follow a few basic steps.
Here are a few simple tips to follow when waiting for items you cooked or harvested:
1. Using the status option, on the DFS HUD, look to see if the items are noted in your query (Items: 4). If they are noted there, your items are just waiting for the server to send and will be in your inventory shortly.
a. If the items are not in your stats text, more action is needed. Therefore, go to the next tip. eg Items in queue: ###
2. Open the profile of ice12192 Dover and check if he has been adjacently blocked/muted.
3. Check if you are in busy mode/unavailable mode on your viewer
4. Take a screenshot and copy the local chat showing the transaction for the missing DFS item, then paste it to the notecard. **Template notecard displayed on the page
Please note, this action is required for all missing items.
5. Teleport to the DFS Main store and DFS Community Sim, wait about 10 seconds for the items to deliver then also check your inventory for the missing items.
a. We suggest having auto accept on, so you do not accidentally decline items.
b. If the missing items are still not in your inventory, more action is needed. Therefore, go to the next tip.
6. At this point, you may need to relog. However, before you do, be sure to complete all previous steps as logging out will most likely decline items and clear our local chat information.
!!! IMPORTANT Remember, re-logging or restarting should be the last resort !!!
DO ALL ABOVE STEPS FIRST
7. Upon returning, the items are still missing; please contact a DFS Staff Member, there are boards in the main store that shows all online CSRs. They will need a notecard with the link to the screenshot and a list of what is missing.
We will try to replace most items within 24 hours. However, missing information may cause a delay in the process.
Please note: If it is a viewer issue, such as system crashes, please contact the viewer creator to solve the issue. DFS will not replace items due to personal pc crashes and/or viewer related issues.
IMPORTANT: The name of your notecard needs to be in this format
DFS MISSING ITEMS – YOUR NAME – DATE
eg. DFS MISSING ITEMS – ice12192 Dover – 2020-01-20 (Year-month-day)
Date and Time you harvested/requested the items:
Copy the text from your HUD stats here:
What sim were you on?
Do you have auto-accept on?
Do you have ice12192 Dover muted/blocked?
Were you in busy/unavailable mode?
** We suggest turning on auto-accept on your viewer **
Did you decline a purchased item?
** We are not replacing harvests you decline**
Please copy the local text/screenshot to the bottom of this notecard?
When did you teleport to the DFS sim in regards to the missing items steps?
If you request items from the server are not getting them, stop and wait for the items.
DO NOT KEEP REQUESTING ITEMS
We will only replace up to 5 of the items.
List of items you are waiting for:
When did you last clear inventory cache and relog?
What is the name of the staff member you are contacting?
**Do not send to multiple staff members**
Notecard/Screenshots of local text:
If you logged in and saw some items are missing, such as stoves, ovens etc.. then lets follow the following steps
- Clear cache and relog
- Check your Lost and Found folder to make sure it was not returned, remember it might not show DFS in the name if it was a bunch of items that got returned
- Check your Object and Trash folders aswell
- Teleport to another sim and back, this might help render objects that is not showing
- Teleport a friend to verify that the item is missing and its not a viewer issue
- Create a notecard that lists the items that are missing and when they were last seen/used
- If all the steps above has not recovered the items, then create a ticket with LL https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/
- Once they have replies, please add the details to the above notecard with the ticket number so that we can work with LL to try and find the reasoning why the items has gone missing.
- Please name the notecard as follow so it does not get lost “DFS Missing Items – [Your name] – [DATE]” — Please put in your sl username for [Your name] and the date in the format of Year-Month-Day. Example: “DFS Missing Items – Ice12192 Dover – 2019-09-25“
- Give this notecard to a CSR
- Finally go to https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/BUG-227688 and leave a comment with your Sim name and details of the items lost with the date
- Your username
- The name (and description, if you have it) of at least one of the objects that went missing
- the position of the object before it went missing (including X, Y, and Z coordinates)
- The name of the region the objects went missing from
- The first time you noticed the objects missing