Are you waiting for items? Don’t panic! Just follow a few basic steps.
Here are a few simple tips to follow when waiting for items you cooked or harvested:
1. Using the status option, on the DFS HUD, look to see if the items are noted in your query (Items: 4). If they are noted there, your items are just waiting for the server to send and will be in your inventory shortly.
a. If the items are not in your status bar, more action is needed. Therefore, go to the next tip.
2. Make sure you have not accidentally blocked/muted ice12192 Dover, and make sure your not in busy or unavailable mode.
3. Take a screenshot of the local chat, showing the transaction for the missing DFS item, then paste it to the notecard with whatever supporting text you wish to include. Please note, this action is required for all missing items.
4. Teleport to the DFS Main store and DFS Community Sim, wait about 10 seconds for the items to deliver then also check your inventory for the missing items.
a. We suggest having auto accept on, so you do not accidentally decline items.
b. If the missing items are still not in your inventory, more action is needed. Therefore, go to the next tip.
5. At this point, you may need to relog. However, before you do, be sure to complete all previous steps as logging out will most likely decline items and clear our local chat information.
!!! IMPORTANT Remember, logging should be the last resort. !!!
6. Upon returning, the items are still missing; please contact a DFS CSR. They will need a notecard with the link to the screenshot and a list of what is missing.
Please note: If it is a viewer issue, such as system crashes, please contact the viewer creator to solve the issue. DFS will not replace items due to personal pc crashes and/or viewer related issues.