This is the first release of the fishing system for DFS. The system also comes with an optional Fishing rod, which allows you to simulate fishing. The rod is not a requirement. Currently, to fish, you must be within 20 meters of a fishing server (There are several available on the DFS Sim). The HUD displays the number of times you cast your fishing rod, the number of fishes you caught, and the number of times you missed the prompt to catch your fish: timed out. (These stats gets reset when you attach the HUD). The Fishing HUD also displays the amount of bait available and what kind of bait. Fish bait can be made or purchased.
To use the HUD:
1) Add/wear the Fishing HUD.
2) Rezz the bait near you and click it. The bait should automatically load to DFS Fishing HUD. (It will only load if your bait is under 200.)
3) Click on the picture of the Fish on the right of the HUD
4) The water around the image of the bluefish should be blue while you’re waiting for fish to bite.
5) After a while, you will get a “bite,” the water around the Fish will turn Green.
6) You will click the fish button, while it is green, to catch your fish. (The fish can still get away)
7) If you take to long to respond, the fish will take your bate and runoff, which is indicated by the brown waster. You will also receive the message: “ Your fish got away.”
8) If you caught the fish, you would get a message “You caught a fish,” and the fish is sent to your inventory.
9) The fish you catch can be cooked, sold or used to make more fish bait. Please check for recipes on DFS Recipe webpages: https://www.digitalfarmsystem.com/dfs-recipes/