The DFS Freezer is used to prepare frozen recipes. The small version of the DFS Freezer is the DFS Ice Cooler. The DFS Freezer requires DFS HUD and Ice Block
As with most DFS Kitchen appliance, here are some basic instructions:
- Select and check the recipes to ensure the ingredients are loaded into the correct slot on the DFS HUD.
- Load the DFS HUD by adding one ingredient at a time to the correct slot number indicated on the recipe. In the event a loading error, please use the DFS trash can. (See DFS Trash Can instructions)
- Click the appliance once to load the DFS HUD ingredients to the appliance, a timer will appear above the appliance. Note: Do not click it multiple times or quickly as this may cause the freezer to delete the current recipes.
- When the cooking is done, the appliance will alert you with a “Bing”, and a message to “click to receive” the food item.
- If you delay in collecting your food item, you will see a “recipe has failed” message, resulting in an “Oopsie”. The item will wait the same about of time it took it to cook, before resulting in and oopsie.
- You must clear the content before the appliance can be used again.
Please remember to check recipes on https://www.digitalfarmsystem.com/dfs-recipes/.