DFS Chicken Coop comes in both regular and tiny sizes. The regular comes with a coop house for the chicken and a single chicken, while the tiny is just a chicken. The coops provide DFS Eggs baskets used for cooking DFS meals. When the Chicken makes 6/6 eggs, you have the option to collecting the eggs. To care for the coops, you need DFS HUD, water source, DFS Animal Brush and Chicken food. You will need to care for the coop every 23 hours. The Chicken Coop uses 33% of DFS chicken food a day.
- Place coop within range of a water source, which are tower or barrels
- Place bags of chicken food near the coop
- Be sure to wear the DFS HUD and Animal brush
- Click the coop, and select Care, feed, water, and when available Get Eggs
- To Care, you must sit on the coop. You will notice a timer, when it reaches 100, you will pop off of the Coop.
- The coop doesn’t provide meat or new chickens.