DFS Cauldron Information
Current Recipes can be found here: https://www.digitalfarmsystem.com/dfs-recipes/?stove=CAULDRON
Recipes will be available through the year. Some may have a limited time, and will be marked as such, and there are more to come!
You can wear the DFS HW Cauldron Stick, and sit on the item for an exciting animation! This is optional.
The Cauldron is resizeable, to fit any decor or use!
DFS Seed Bag = Any DFS Seeds that you can click to cook with.
Here are some basic instructions:
- Select and check the recipes to ensure the ingredients are loaded into the correct slot on the DFS HUD.
- Load the DFS HUD by adding one ingredient at a time to the correct slot number indicated on the recipe. In the event a loading error, please use the DFS trash can. (See DFS Trash Can instructions)
- Double-click the appliance to load the DFS HUD ingredients to the appliance, a timer will appear above the appliance
- When the cooking is done, the appliance will alert you with a “Bing”, and a message to “click to receive” the item.
- If you delay in collecting your item, you will see a “recipe has failed” message, resulting in an “Oopsie”. The item will wait the same about of time it took it to cook, before resulting in and oopsie.
- You must clear the content before the appliance can be used again.
Please remember to check recipes on https://www.digitalfarmsystem.com/dfs-recipes/