The DFS Butter Churn is used to make DFS Butter. It comes in two sizes two sizes: regular and tiny. It also requires the DFS HUD and ingredients to work.
DFS Butter Churn
Slot – Item
6 – DFS Milk
8 – DFS Milk
Time : 00:00:30:
1 Use – 1 EP/use – 1 XP
As with most DFS Kitchen appliance, here are some basic instructions:
- Select and check the recipes to ensure the ingredients are loaded into the correct slot on the DFS HUD.
- Load the DFS HUD by adding one ingredient at a time to the correct slot number indicated on the recipe. In the event a loading error, please use the DFS trash can. (See DFS Trash Can instructions)
- Double-click the appliance to load the DFS HUD ingredients to the appliance, a timer will appear above the appliance
- When the cooking is done, the appliance will alert you with a “Bing”, and a message to “click to receive” the food item.
- If you delay in collecting your food item, you will see a “recipe has failed” message, resulting in an “Oopsie”. The item will wait the same about of time it took it to cook, before resulting in and oopsie.
- You must clear the content before the appliance can be used again.
Please remember to check recipes on https://www.digitalfarmsystem.com/dfs-recipes/.